Monday 5 October 2015

B e a u t y H u a l.

Mask of Magnaminty 


Bobbi Brown



Almond 7


Basic Brown 4



Both me and my sister went Brent cross shopping centre on Saturday to treat ourselves and since we both have oily skin, make up has been such a pain as its keeps lifting of our face and get really blotchy so we decided to go to a make up counter (Bobbi Brown) and get ourselves colour corrected and hopefully find something thats right for our skin and funny enough we found out we both have the same shade foundation I guess that what you get when your identical twins Hahaha.
I'll try and do a review on the products that i've brought but that might me a while as i would rather do honest review so i'll be testing the product's for a while and get back to you.
How are you guys enjoying the weather I know today was rainy but the past few weeks have been amazing, hopefully it stay this way.

E.M


No comments:

Post a Comment