Wednesday 18 September 2013

Bestival

 Hello All how are you? it's been awhile hasn't it?
let's just say hopefully this will be the last time we are apart for long because I should be getting a new laptop soon (if you consider December soon?)
So two weeks ago my friends and I went to work at Bestival woopwoop (with a company called citrus).
The experience was better then Parklife festival as in how the bars and tills were organized but the hours was completely craycray, I mean who ever came up with the idea that we should work 12 hours shifts with only a 20 minute brake has been smoking crake.
To really some up the festival I'll have to say when Snoop dog played "drop it like it's hot" let just say I dropped it like it was hot LOL
but I'll have to say James Blake really was the cherry on top 

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment